poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thagons

Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted]   Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Name:
Thagonz

Class:
Warrior (tank)

Race:
Nelf

Link to your gear (Armory or something): Seems you cannot link, so you have to look me up yourself :/
Hope it doesn't display any sorts of pvp or grinding gear / spec, I do arena once a week with a mate so it might display that gear...
(I won't show up in that gear on raids anyways, if it won't show my tank gear please whisper me and I'll figure something out)

Offspec description: I don't have any pve off-spec gear, at least not something I would raid with, and if anyone want gear for off-spec that I could also want for off-spec I'll gladly pass it.

Resistance gears:
I don't really have any resistance gear at the moment, but I plan to get my hands on some sort of resistance gear (whatever you need the most)

History (Guilds etc.): Well, mostly I helped forming Insurgency, but we seemed to be a nest of slackers... so we've decided to disband it and join another guild instead... and here we are, looking for a new one Smile

Attunements: I can enter wherever I want

Pre TBC experience: ZG, MC wasn't so active at that time...

TBC experience: Been in kara, ZA and gruuls

RL info:

Name:
Frederik G. Lund

Are you in school or are you working? And when:
Just today I had my last exam in school, so I have 2 months of holiday, and then I go to high school, but hsould be no problem managing to raid anyways Smile

When did you start world of warcraft?
I've played wow pre tbc, but then I stopped, think I started like 2,5 years ago...
After I stopped I began again with a new character (like a year ago)

Your play time?

Wednesday: I can play from whenever 'till whenever
Friday:same as Wednesday
Sunday:same as Friday
Monday:same as sunday lol!

About us, what do you want?
I want an active guild with people who wants to play other than just kara for badges every week and that's what I expect from Poem

Why do you want to join us?
I want to join Poem because we disbanded Insurgency and because my other friends seems to be let in, and I mostly play wow to play with people I could talk to Smile ...

Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player?
Ravencrest 4-ever

Played from your character and alts?
My played is 45 days on this char, and I don't really play on alts

Have you always owned this account?
Actually it once belonged to my brother, but he is meganoob, so all I got from him was a lvl 14 mage

Why do you want to leave your current guild?
We disbanded bacause we couldn't even gather enough members for 10-mans raids...

Do you know anyone in Poem?
Well, seems you invited the others from the Insurgency leader circle has joined, and I know them, might have talked with other members as well...

Your own comments:
I really hope to join as you seem like a nice guild and my friends have joined by now Smile
Back to top Go down
Instand

PostSubject: Thagonz = pro   Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:36 pm

Good tank, nice guy.
Maybe doesn't have all the SSC exp yet, but learns really fast.
He's young, but mature.
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted]   Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:03 pm

this guy got hired!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted]   Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior tank - Thagonz [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1