poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Druid Talents

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spearman
Admin
spearman

Druid Talents Empty
PostSubject: Druid Talents   Druid Talents Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:34 am

As your class leader I figured I'd post a few builds in case you want some guidance with your talents.
I won't require people to use these speccs (at least not at this point), but if I see some speccs I really think needs to be changed, you will hear from me Wink

Restoration builds:
20/0/41 - Improves dmgspells to make dailies easier, nerfs HT, so mainly heal in ToL. Can work for PvP. My favourite build.
0/0/59 (2 free) - Classic healing specc where all aspects are improved. Best for pure healing build.
Essentially my main requirements for resto builds is that you improve your HoTs and get ToL.

Feral builds:
0/50/11 - Imo the best tanking build.
0/50/11 - Possibly a better choice for feral druids as it improves your damage in catform and doesn't nerf bear too much.
0/50/11 - If you actually were accepted to Poem as a feral DPS druid, this should be a good specc.
Essentially my main requirements for feral (tank) builds is that you get OOC, SotF, imp LotP, increased armor+hp and increased threat.

Balance builds:
45/0/16 - Good build for dealing damage and keeping manaregen.
44/0/17 - Variation of the above: force of nature included, more threat reduction.
Essentially my main requirements for balance builds is that you improve spelldmg, get dreamstate+intensity for mana reg and reduce threat sufficiently.

Like indicated, these are mainly guidelines for what I think is important. I've tried different builds from all trees, so I've made some experiences, but I'm ofc not some supreme expert, so additional recommendations or suggestions would just be good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sieck

Sieck

Druid Talents Empty
PostSubject: Single Talent Explanation   Druid Talents Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:26 pm

Thanks a lot Spearman. I learned a bit about how other druids may prioritize their talents. However, I don't think this experience will have an effect on my current specc, and if a druid in our guild needs help regarding his or her specc, I think it would be better to show how the player can make a personal specc, instead of giving a specc which may not work for the druid.
I did some research and found a rather informative link which explains each talents and help the players to prioritize their own talents and let them make a talents tree which fits perfectly to the player. study
http://www.wowwiki.com/Druid_Talent_Analysis
I hope this link will be useful to somebody. Smile
Back to top Go down
spearman
Admin
spearman

Druid Talents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Talents   Druid Talents Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:40 pm

Yup ofc people should figure what works for them, so your link should be most useful aswell for druids uncertain of their specc Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Druid Talents Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Talents   Druid Talents Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid Talents
Page 1 of 1