poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hansen

APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Empty
PostSubject: APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)   APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Befor i start i whot like to say that i who like to play most on my shaman and raid on him!! he needs kara gear only blue geard atm but he go 1490+ healing buffed ... ofc i will play and raid on the other char if needet ... but the app is prim for my shamy Smile

RL info:

Name: Heine Hansen
Are you in school or are you working? And when: i wok in a kindergarden got 20 houers every week and it is from 9-14,00
When did you start world of warcraft? For 3 years ago ”geek ” hehe

My character:

Name 1. Main Varys 70 druide (resto) 2. Daris 70 shaman (resto) 3. Icepriest 70 prist (shadow) 4. Roxyman 70 paladin (retur/holy) J
Class: shaman druide prist and paladin
Race: …..
Link to your gear (Armory or something): wow-europe.com is down atm. L
Offspec description: druide got full gladiator . Shaman got oki healing gear and oki dps gear. Pala got both healing and dps gear. Prist got imba dps gear.
Resistance gears: non atm
History (Guilds etc.): have ben in some random guild. But got epx in kara grull maggy tempest kep and SSC.
Attunements: to all HC and the instans i have epx in
Pre TBC experience: have clered all up to naxxxx
TBC experience:

Your play time?
We raid from 19.15 to 23.00

Wednesday: i can paly all day
Thursday: i can paly all day
Sunday: i can paly all day
Monday: i can paly all day
Tuesday: i can paly all day

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from Poem? I want an active guild, with progress and people who attend in raids i love to gear my lvl 70 up !!
Why do you want to join us? I would like to join because, Im in need of a new guild, and you sounds just right for me. I love to raid so gogo J
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? Raven c got 3 of my 4 lvl 70 on raven c
Played from your character and alts? Long time hehe J
Have you always owned this account? ye ofc.
Why do you want to leave your current guild? Because it dosent raid
Its just a random guild !
Do you know anyone in Poem? No L but hope i will ..
Your own comments: i now all my classes
and i am a skilled play who now what to do !! So i am the rigth player for your guild !
Back to top Go down
peeweexxx

peeweexxx

PostSubject: Re: APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)   APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:40 pm

---Sorry in advance for any bad spelling, my dislexya is to blame for this---

Well if its for the Shaman i dont think we can aford to take on a 1400 healing thats got blue when we are aiming for MH and BT in 1 week ish.

But we leave up to the CL of all the charicter class
Back to top Go down
Hansen

PostSubject: APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)   APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:55 pm

i whant to go kara on my shamy Smile

but ofc i wanna go in SSC TK and ZA whit the guild on my druid and priest Smile
Back to top Go down
Hansen

PostSubject: APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)   APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:20 pm

i just asked if you are still going kara Smile

so i can gear up my sham to Smile
Back to top Go down
Surama

PostSubject: Re: APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)   APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:46 am

lol.. Gogo /2 WTB boost in karazhan!

But ofc its up to the officers/classleaders
Back to top Go down
Hansen

PostSubject: APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)   APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:43 am

i can join random runs but i also wanna raid bigger instants agin ... on druid pala and priest

yea hope to get a positive answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Hansen

PostSubject: APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)   APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:15 pm

i have just tranfert my paladin to this server Smile it is tank atm 450 def but got good healing gear also Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)   APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APP : Daris varys icepriest and roxyman. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
poem :: Applications-
Jump to: