poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellsguard - rogue

Go down 
+5
Chonaire
Spectrofilia
Instand
Sieck
Hellsguard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellsguard

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:07 pm

RL info:

Name:Ivan
Are you in school or are you working? And when: School atm
When did you start world of warcraft? 2-3 years ago

My character: Hellsguard

Name:Hellsguard
Class:Rogue
Race:Human
Link to your gear (Armory or something): Amory was down but i found this "Quick armory" alternative you can call me in game if you want to confirm the gear Smile
http://www.armory-light.com/eu/Ravencrest/Hellsguard/
Offspec description: No off spec i am Combat PVE
Resistance gears: noone
History (Guilds etc.): Static X (in atm) Mara salvatrucha on this server ..... but a lot more hardcore guilds on al akir i stopped playing there tho
Attunements: Kara,SSC here noting else atm but its not req anyway
Pre TBC experience:MC, BWL, ZG, Onyxia, i got 70th not much before TBC Smile
TBC experience: kara, gruuls, maggy, SSC all those cleard TK 3/4 MH 2/5 BT 1 boss

Your play time? 72 days 16 houers
We raid from 19.15 to 23.00

Wednesday:Yes
Thursday:Yes
Sunday:Yes
Monday:Yes
Tuesday:Yes

About us, what do you want? I want guild progress and friendly members Smile i want a guild that does not slack and is friendly i am leaving static X atm becouse we cant even get 1 MH raid up ...

What do you expect from Poem? good and friendly ppl and no slack
Why do you want to join us? So i can get a hardcore guild that is not slacking and is friendly Smile
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? Ravencrest ofcurse .... i stopped playing al akir longgggg ago Smile
Played from your character and alts? I am not sure .... about 150 days if u count all i guess
Have you always owned this account? Yes
Why do you want to leave your current guild? Slack slack slack .... i hate slack Smile
Do you know anyone in Poem? a lot .... issula, sieackmearey, drexxe, gomba, punkz, voltrex, Jääruusu,surama and sonno
Your own comments: i have played with most of the players in your guild i like most with some expetions i am afraid i got bad experiance with some ... but ofcurse i got a lot of friends in the guild that know me and can tell you what cind of person i am Smile also my personal goal atm is that i am farming mats for http://thottbot.com/i34370 to boost my dps a lot they will cost me about 7-8k g if i can find guild that sells sun motes anyways hope i get in Very Happy

Last edited by Hellsguard on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sieck

Sieck

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:27 pm

As Hellsguard mentioned himself, I know him. He's a reliable, friendly and imba guy to, not just raid with, but just chilling with as well Wink I don't know how, but he always manages to stay number 1 on the damage meter :s And brag about winning money by betting on football teams ><
Anyway, he gets my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Slackmary = slacker
therefore
friends of Slackmary = slacker too? Mad
Back to top Go down
Hellsguard

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Friend   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:32 pm

Friend of slackmearey hate slackers Smile so guess not ^^
Back to top Go down
Spectrofilia

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Well if you get kicked, will you spam this forum as much as you did to Mara Salvatruchas?
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:42 pm

its up to tuv, but gief 4th rogue
Back to top Go down
Hellsguard

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Friend   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:41 pm

Ofcurse not .... and let me remind you i did not spend my DKP before leaving mara salvatrucha ..... i even told the ppl in the guild that orange whould ninja but okay thats past now and no i wont spam the forum witch i only did 1 time right after kick
Back to top Go down
Ctar

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Hells is a complete childish player, who thinks he owns the place, he changes guilds every week takes their gear and leaves them. He defo not has my vote.
Back to top Go down
Spectrofilia

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:20 pm

I agree @Ctar, I would use the same words
Back to top Go down
Hellsguard

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: to ctar   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:30 pm

let me put it like this ..... Ctar there is a reson to why you are on my ignore list, and how dare you call me chilidsh when you are the one calling me noob and asshole becouse i join a friends ZA run instead of yours, man that is not nice.
And i have only ben in Mara salvatrucha and static X between those 2 i was in a friends guild requila where i was looking for a active guild i tought static X ware active but aparently they ware not anyway Mara salvatrucha desbanded i left just before that becouse i could see where it was going and i did not like the GM (orangetank)

NOTE: I DID NOT GET ANY GEAR from mara salvatrucha OR requila so dont lie Ctar you mofo go spread your lies somwhere else

Anyway i hope this is cleard out stuff.

Last edited by Hellsguard on Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spectrofilia

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:06 pm

It sure did.. BTW why is it that its mostly you, (Hellsguard) I see in spamming situations, in forexample /trade og /general, that you keep on spamming and being totally annoying?
Back to top Go down
Hellsguard

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: to spectro   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 pm

I am spamming /trade ? give me a eksample please and i dont see ppl complaining when i LFM in /trade else i whould stop anyway spectrofolia i know you and orange did not like me after i left, could we continue this conversation somwhere else or do you want this cind of forum spam `? i dont mind but i bet the GM / officers do not like this ....
Back to top Go down
Niomy

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:34 pm

Normally i keep myself out of these threads. for reasons like this.
But maybe its an idea 2 keep flamewars like these in game and use the /w?this is for some simple reasons.
1: with flames like this u can say stuff u can regret later
2: its imature
3: other people are reading this thread aswell. therefor it puts the players who are flaming in a bad light. and maybe those players are real damn good players

of i understand people want to defend themselfs. how ever...sometimes the smartest choice 2 do some defense is walk away...

and that what im gonna do right now. i stand up walk away and make me some fries...
Back to top Go down
Spectrofilia

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:47 pm

No no, I thought you was cool, untill you frekking spammed our forum, actually i asked a m8 if he knew you, and then he said, "teh one from trade?"
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:54 pm

Hellsguard - rogue EmoSmall

Lock thread already, wtb active moderators :p
/em runs for moderator
VOTE FOR INSTAND!
Back to top Go down
Hellsguard

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: hey   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:59 pm

i was told that tuv was the one that decided if i am acseptet or rejected and i sir am no emo Surprised Smile
Back to top Go down
Isulia

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:59 pm

I'd say Hellsguard came in a bad light there.. He is a good skilled rogue and an active one too.

If we need anouther rogue is up to Tuv, as he is CL.. We already got 4-5 mains and 1-2 lvl 70 alts.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Isuli
Spectrofilia

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Well, I think im the first one to /Gquit if he joins..
Back to top Go down
Hellsguard

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: specrto   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:11 pm

spectro dont act so childish what did i ever do to you ? man thats just not fair ...
Back to top Go down
Spectrofilia

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:18 pm

Childish?? Who the fuck is childish, you who spammed our forum, and occasionally spams /trade? Or I who is concerned about the guild if we get you in?
Back to top Go down
Hellsguard

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: hmm   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:30 pm

"Well, I think im the first one to /Gquit if he joins.." is not childish ? .... i spammed forums once and i did warn u about orange tank in the spam AND YES he did the exact ting i said he whould ninja Gbank but oh well its past ..... i am spamming /trade ? i mean cmon please give me a screen shot or some proofs becouse i never recall spamming trade ...
Back to top Go down
Spectrofilia

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Well I know some ppl who will agree with me that tey've also seen you in many of those /trade thingys, but anyway ill stop writing here, and see what happens
Back to top Go down
Tuvvie
Admin

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:59 pm

Chonaire vouched for you, that does it for me. You're in. Whisper Chonaire ingame, since I won't be much online.

And please keep arguments OUT of the application forum PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellsguard - rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellsguard - rogue   Hellsguard - rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellsguard - rogue
Page 1 of 1