poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drasqul lvl 70 BM hunter [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miguel

Drasqul lvl 70 BM hunter [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Drasqul lvl 70 BM hunter [Accepted]   Drasqul lvl 70 BM hunter [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:17 am

Name: Miguel
Are you in school or are you working? And when: I'm in school between 8:20 AM - 2:00 PM
When did you start world of warcraft? 1 ½ year ago

My character:

Name: Drasqul

Class: Hunter

Race: Dwarf

Link to your gear (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Drasqul):

Offspec description: I was MM as PvP but now im 100 % PvE BM speced

Resistance gears: I have no resistance gear 

History (Guilds etc.): I was in TYCA but yesterday it disbanded, at lvl 60 I was a member of one of the best guilds called Night of the
Decepticons on the realm Ahn’Qiraj but then I changed server so I could play with my friends. ( and night of the decepticons disbanded.)

Attunements: I’m Attuned for everything

Pre TBC experience: Molten core, Zul Gurub, Ahn'Qiraj 20 Ahn'Qiraj 40, Onyxia and some Naxxramas

TBC experience: Karazhan, Zul'Aman, Magtheridon, Gruul’s lair, Serpentshrine Cavnerns, Tempest Keep, Hyjal Summit and Black Temple, I’m not experienced with these instances with Drasqul but with my old hunter called " Mowglí " wich I sold, coz I stopped playing wow for a while i am.

Your play time?

Wednesday: I can play when I want and almost to I want, if there isn’t any raids I play like 5 or 6 houres

Friday: I can play when I want and almost to I want, if there isn’t any raids I play like 5 or 6 houres

Sunday: I can play when I want and almost to I want, if there isn’t any raids I play like 5 or 6 houres

Monday: I can play when I want and almost to I want, if there isn’t any raids I play like 5 or 6 houres

About us, what do you want? I want kind Guild members, I want some nice talks on VT, I want progress in raids, and I want to go raid 

What do you expect from Poem? I expect that you treat me like I treat you and that you inv me to raids even if im not the best geared hunter you have.

Why do you want to join us? Like I said b4 I was an old TYCA, and as you know many old TYCAS’s joined poem so i gave it a shot, the peoples was very nice in my old guild, we had some nice raids and some nice talks, and I really like PvE so I think that Poem is the right guild for me

Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? I’m an Xrealm player

Played from your character and alts? My old hunters played was 50 I think …

Have you always owned this account? Yes I’ve always owned this account

Why do you want to leave your current guild? I wanted to leave TYCA because they were lacking raids…

Do you know anyone in Poem? Yea I know all the old TYCA’s

Your own comments: I hope you need me coz i need you  if you want more info just /w me ingame 
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

Drasqul lvl 70 BM hunter [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drasqul lvl 70 BM hunter [Accepted]   Drasqul lvl 70 BM hunter [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 am

you're hired, (for a trial rank right now) Wink - contact me or miekka ingame for a slash guildinvite
Back to top Go down

Drasqul lvl 70 BM hunter [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1