poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mezzex 70 shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mezzex

Mezzex 70 shaman Empty
PostSubject: Mezzex 70 shaman   Mezzex 70 shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 5:27 pm

RL info:

Name: Kristian
Are you in school or are you working? And when: After the summer vacation I'm goin back to school (10th grade)
When did you start world of warcraft? about 1 year 6 months ago.

My character:

Name: Mezzex

Class: Shaman

Race: Draenei

Link to your gear (Armory or something): On armory I might be in pvp gear, but here's the most important stats:
11156 mana
8279 health
1762 + healing
327 mp/5
Offspec description: got almost full enhancement epic gear, but ele gear is lacking abit.
Resistance gears: none
History (Guilds etc.): I've been raiding since I got my first char ( a hunter) to level 70, I've always liked it, but I got pretty tired of DPS, so I started to raid on my shaman.
Attunements: Got all HC keys and the key for kara, still working on the BT prequest.
Pre TBC experience: nothing but MC full clear
TBC experience: karazhan: 11/11 - Zul'Aman 6/6 - Gruul's lair 2/2 - Magtheridon 1/1 - Tempest keep 3/4 - Serpentshrine cavern 5/6 - Hyjal Summit 1/5 - Black temple 0/9 - Sunwell Plateau 0/6

Your play time? I play 0-6 hours everyday.
We raid from 19.15 to 23.00

Wednesday: I might be 5 minutes late since I get home from work at 19:10 or something
Thursday: Fine
Sunday: Fine
Monday: Fine
Tuesday: Fine

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from Poem? Nice and active people, like myself. and ofc good progress Smile
Why do you want to join us? I want to join you because I want to move on in World of Warcraft, Defeat new bosses and of course have a nice time with you guys.
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? I play on ravencrest.
Played from your character and alts? 18 days on my shaman. 36 days played on my hunter.
Have you always owned this account? yes, to be honest I don't like Ebayers
Why do you want to leave your current guild? Atm I'm not in guild.
Do you know anyone in Poem? yes; Grade and Spikiie/Pissedman
Your own comments: All for now, hope you liked my apply, you can always catch me ingame if you want to have a word with me.

-Mezzex
Back to top Go down

Mezzex 70 shaman
Page 1 of 1