poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja-moving of raidinvites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Instand

Instand

Ninja-moving of raidinvites Empty
PostSubject: Ninja-moving of raidinvites   Ninja-moving of raidinvites Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:59 pm

I was told invites started at 19h and ended at 19h15.

I log in today at 18h55 to notice that all tanks (tanks & healers are invited first) are already invited.
I then hear from a friend that warrior invites closed at 18h45.

Really, I don't mind not getting into the raid (I don't even need anything from most of the stuff we raid).
What I do mind is rushing home to make it to the raid-invites on time (to help other people get their stuff), just to hear that someone, in the spur of the moment, has moved those invites forward in time.

This is good example of how the guild needs some better organization.
A change like this one should be announced on the forum and in gmotd in-game at least a few days beforehand.
To my knowledge, there were no such announcements at all.

To people who do want to be in the raid badly, this may feel like the officers back stabbed them, it's simply bad for the guild's atmosphere.
It's also another reason to have a raidcalendar, which in turn is part of my whole "get organized, bring some structure to Poem" plan. :p

VOTE INSTAND! Very Happy
</rant>
Back to top Go down
Thagonz

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-moving of raidinvites   Ninja-moving of raidinvites Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:20 am

I am forced to see myself once again agree with Instand...

When we were running Insurgency people were "begging" for invites up to 1 hour before raid invites where actually gonna start... I think it's important that invites won't start a minute before they are set to start, cause it's no fair to invite people before time, giving disadvantage to those who is rushing to make it on time...

/thagonz

Ps. We should really get a raid schedule system of some kind, so people know wether they are in or not from the very start...
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-moving of raidinvites   Ninja-moving of raidinvites Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:37 am

As Thagonz, i must (again) agree with Instand. It's stupid to move them invites to a earlier point without even announcing them. (And an announcement is not 10 min before). I feel for Instand that he've rushed home and sees that the invites have been moved, tbh i'd be a bit pissed if it were me.
About a schedule i just say DKP site ftw.
Back to top Go down
Chonaire

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-moving of raidinvites   Ninja-moving of raidinvites Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:03 pm

I def. agree on this with you guys, though i remember couple occasions where there's right setup waiting for a raidspot 15 minutes before raidttime, holding the invites back is basicly a waste of precious raidtime, but yes, i agree on this with you and i'll have my word for the officers about this.
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-moving of raidinvites   Ninja-moving of raidinvites Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:10 am

all the above people are part of the elusive Instand Crew What a Face, and have moved / are moving to TDC.
close thread plix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja-moving of raidinvites   Ninja-moving of raidinvites Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja-moving of raidinvites
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
poem :: Complaints-
Jump to: