poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your macroes!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Booda

Post your macroes! Empty
PostSubject: Post your macroes!   Post your macroes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:55 pm

Got a nice macro to share out with your fellow priests? Post it here!!

I'll stay with reposting my silence and shackle macro.

Booda wrote:
Here is a macro that is very usefull in arena or just normal pvp!

This macro requires you have a focus (/focus) or make a macro as me and keybind it.

Code:
/stopcasting
/target focus
/cast silence
/targetlasttarget

What this macro does is, that it targets your focus (could be a healer, or another mana user) and silence it, after that you'll return to your last target. All this is done in 0.1 second ^^ Very useless macro indeed, saves you alot time on target the healer and then target another one after. This one have saved my ass many times! ;D

---

This is the shackle macro i use in karazhan, its similiar to the silence macro actually.

Code:
/stopcasting
/target "shackletarget"
/cast Shackle Undead
/targetlasttarget

Replace "shackletarget" with the name of the mob you're doing to shackle, ex. /target Lord Robin Daris

Does the same as Silence macro, just a shackle instead. Very usefull at Moroes for a dps (shadow priest), can be used be healers too! Smile
The reason for not using focus on this macro is that if you're a healer and you maybe got a tank on focus and macroed some spells to heal focus, this macro wont fuck it totally up Smile Also, its alot more simplier with just /target "mob". But ofc. you're welcome to replace the mob name with focus and focus the one as you're going to shackle! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nukki

Post your macroes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your macroes!   Post your macroes! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:23 pm

I got one:

/target Thagonz
/slap
/bite
/cheer

It works like a charm, all Priests should have this
Back to top Go down

Post your macroes!
Page 1 of 1