poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion: Portal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Instand

Instand

Suggestion: Portal Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Portal   Suggestion: Portal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:33 pm

We could start using a portal to display news, first kills etc to the public.

A nice example of one of the portals I made a while ago can be seen here.
It's an old project I used to host for one of my old (dutch) guilds.
Features portal, dkp site, boss progress and forum. (forum not active anymore)

I suggest we start using a similar portal, where we can integrate the forum, the raid calendar and the dkp site into 1 nice looking website.
Back to top Go down
peeweexxx

peeweexxx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Portal   Suggestion: Portal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:45 pm

Im in the middle of making one m8 Smile if is hosted by Guildlaunch, when its ready just need the GM's to say ok to it and well be away Wink
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Portal   Suggestion: Portal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:22 pm

It proberly cant beat the one Instand can set up! One of the best DKP portals you can ever get! Plus its featuring DKP+ with even more features!
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Portal   Suggestion: Portal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 am

peeweexxx wrote:
Im in the middle of making one m8 Smile if is hosted by Guildlaunch, when its ready just need the GM's to say ok to it and well be away Wink

Please god not another free website >_<
Back to top Go down
peeweexxx

peeweexxx

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Portal   Suggestion: Portal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 pm

Well, it is free, unless we pay for the package, were we get a domane name, and other thing for the website... Personaly i would make the webiste my self but i dont ahve the time to write the MySQL scripting and PHP, so if any one elce wants to do it go for it and ill help all i can.
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Portal   Suggestion: Portal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:26 pm

peeweexxx wrote:
Well, it is free, unless we pay for the package, were we get a domane name, and other thing for the website

Meaning you get an overpriced domain, and still no access to the files used to run your website. You never get any form of direct access to the code, otherwise this sort of websites would be out of business.

peeweexxx wrote:
if any one elce wants to do it go for it and ill help all i can.

I've been meaning to talk to Chonaire about this, so I can show him what I've got so far.
He's a hard man to get a hold of though...
Back to top Go down
Targus

Targus

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Portal   Suggestion: Portal Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:07 am

ding instand wins a "whiny little emobitch" rank Very Happy, Hurray

btw chonaire, seriously we need to get out of the T5 continent and push forward

we could try out hyjal maybe someday in-near-future ?

and now comes the posts " i know all about it, neverbeen there tho but my sisters cousins ex-gf has"

im tired and drunk

Best Regards

Targus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Portal   Suggestion: Portal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Portal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
poem :: Complaints-