poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what talent you got????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niomy

what talent you got???? Empty
PostSubject: what talent you got????   what talent you got???? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:19 pm

Hello fellow priests. i just wonder what talent u guys have. so go go post them here? and i also like to know why you have your talent like that. maybe we can learn from eachother^^

kiss
ps: atm talentbuild site is off. so i will post mine when its up ;-)
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: what talent you got????   what talent you got???? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 pm

This is proberly one of the best PvE shadow priest spec there is. (what most people think on forums) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMhzhZZxGxpMLohtEo
Shadow Focus depends ofc. on your HR, but still many priests choose to have 4/5 or 5/5 in it, even though they are capped. Imo, i actually think that its ok for a SPriest to be 2% or maybe a bit more over capped (16%)
Back to top Go down
applejooce

PostSubject: Re: what talent you got????   what talent you got???? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:36 pm

same as booda Smile
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: what talent you got????   what talent you got???? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what talent you got????   what talent you got???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what talent you got????
Page 1 of 1