poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogue raid prep!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isulia

Rogue raid prep! Empty
PostSubject: Rogue raid prep!   Rogue raid prep! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:15 pm

Flasks and Elixirs, Foodbuff, Flash Powder , Pots (heal) and Poisons

ALL rogues should have these things before a raid:
- 2/3 Flask of Relentless Assault
- 2 stacks of Elixir of Major Agility if not using flasks. Only that many needed if you / we wipe a lot, in which case you should use a flask

- 2-3 Stacks of Grilled Mudfish or Warp Burger, or if you are low in hit, Spicy Hot Talbuk (30 hours without wipes) Some pref the Ravager Dog ( 40 AP ) but i would recommend the others.
- at least 2 stacks of Flash Powder should be on the rogue at all times (even outta raid)
- 4 Stacks of Super Healing Potion (40)
- 1 stack of instant / anesthetic poison
- 1 stack deadly poisons
- 1 stack wound poisons
- 1 stack crippling poison (if needed to kite)
- 1 stack mind-nimbing (maybe)

It's not certain that all these will be used, but allways good to have it with you.. you don't wanna run out!

If there is anything i should add / remove, plz post a reply to this (:

Ohh, and get some Noggenfogger too! =P

Last edited by Isulia on Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Isuli
Instand

Instand

Rogue raid prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue raid prep!   Rogue raid prep! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:33 pm

all rogues are also required to be on ventrilo so they can listen to what the RL is shouting at them :p
Back to top Go down
Booda

Rogue raid prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue raid prep!   Rogue raid prep! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Instand wrote:
all rogues are also required to be on ventrilo so they can listen to what the RL is shouting at them :p

*cough* Leo, lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isulia

Rogue raid prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue raid prep!   Rogue raid prep! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:40 am

i was on VT.. just muted ya all.. sorry! anyways.. we killed him, and i died at the same time as everyone else Razz
Back to top Go down
Tuvvie
Admin

Rogue raid prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue raid prep!   Rogue raid prep! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:06 pm

No one is allowed to mute VT at ANY point during raids. You can listen to your music and other crap when raid is done.

I would like to add that Wound Poison is required as well, since some bosses require us to wear that poison.

Basically, when I am on raid with you, I will check everyone and if I see ONE slacking, you are out of the raid. This is how we get progress. Come prepared guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Isulia

Rogue raid prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue raid prep!   Rogue raid prep! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:00 am

Wound poison added! And Tuv.. it was a mistake, did it by accident, when switching to VT i clicked on "Mute Sound" i guess :S
Back to top Go down
Tuvvie
Admin

Rogue raid prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue raid prep!   Rogue raid prep! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:44 pm

Mistakes happen all the time. Just be sure it doesn't happen again.
Silence on VT often means that soemthing is wrong, since silence on VT never happens.

Good hunting my boys. Make me proud so I'll hear good things when I return from Holland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue raid prep! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue raid prep!   Rogue raid prep! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue raid prep!
Page 1 of 1