poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone for X time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Booda

Gone for X time Empty
PostSubject: Gone for X time   Gone for X time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:49 am

Sadly yesterday while i was in karazhan my motherboard shut/burned down. So i can start my computer right now. Its not even a month ago i bought a new OS for the computer so im not sure what im gonna do, hopefully there is still garentee on it!

im really sorry about this, but i hope that i can get it up and running (or get a new computer). In the next week or 2.
good luck with raiding
Back to top Go down
Thagonz

Gone for X time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for X time   Gone for X time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Omg I will never get my rep affraid

I am 100 % sure that when you come back you say... now I'm finally back, so I don't want to spend my time grinding rep for you... been almost 2 months allready now, lol
Back to top Go down
Booda

Gone for X time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for X time   Gone for X time Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:01 pm

Thagonz wrote:
Omg I will never get my rep affraid

I am 100 % sure that when you come back you say... now I'm finally back, so I don't want to spend my time grinding rep for you... been almost 2 months allready now, lol

the truth is that i smashed it. it didnt burn down. Just to delay my promise and you'll get tired of it and get the rep so i dont need to boost it for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

Gone for X time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for X time   Gone for X time Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:23 am

/em loves the fact that builds his machines himself
always know what the problem is, and how to fix it Smile (and know where the money is going)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gone for X time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for X time   Gone for X time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for X time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
poem :: AFK Forum-
Jump to: