poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apply as prot warrior [Declined]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalique

Apply as prot warrior [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Apply as prot warrior [Declined]   Apply as prot warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:43 am

Hello Poem

Im a prot warrior named Kalique. Im 17 years old and i have experience with Voidreaver, high astromancer solarian, the lurker below and hydros the unstable. Ofc i have cleared Kara, gruuls, magtheridon's lair and Zul'aman. My old guilds : tessitori di ombre, Soffucation and then mara salvatrucha which i dont wanna talk about.. cause i think that you all know the story about orangetank Crying or Very sad you can check out my gear at

i hope i can join the guild and raid with you soon.

the hopefully prot warrior

Kalique
Back to top Go down
kalique

PostSubject: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Kalique   Apply as prot warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:44 am

hope the link can be seen and clicked on now Razz
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply as prot warrior [Declined]   Apply as prot warrior [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:16 pm

slackslack apply, if you're serious about joining poem, redo it. - so far declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply as prot warrior [Declined]   Apply as prot warrior [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply as prot warrior [Declined]
Page 1 of 1