poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalique

Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Empty
PostSubject: Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined]   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:39 pm

Hello Poem... Im not going to slack on this apply xD I promise you!

character name:
Kalique

class :
warrior

specc :
Protection

Race:
draenei

Gear. Armory link:

IRL info

Name :
Aske B. Steensen

Are you in school or are you working:
On tuesday i will be done with my examens and then i have like 2 months holiday after i have graduatet my examens i will go in 10'th grade.
I dont have a job at the moment but even if i had it wouldn't affect my play time...

When did you start world of warcraft?:
I startet 3 years ago where i startet a rogue and got in lvl 60 but i didnt play that much at that time Smile.

Off-specc description : I have fury with 79 hit rating, 25,92 crit chance and 1534 attackpower. arms i have 66 hit rating, 23,52 crit chance and 1617 attackpower.

Resistance gear:
I sadly dont have some Sad... but if you need me to get some i will farm it as fast as posible .

History (guild etc.)
In pre TBC i was playing at my rogue and was in ZG with slackers incoming and on pug with alot of Fatalus II guys where we cleared whole ZG as i said before i didnt play that much pre TBC so i didnt raid that much...
Else i've been in Tessitori di ombre where i cleared gruuls and downed void reaver, the lurker below and hydross the unstable. after that I maked a guild named Suffocation with some to make some fun runs to kara, zul'aman and gruuls. Then i joined Mara Salvatrucha which had great progress untill Orangetank took alot of stuf in G-bank and leaved. After that happend I was thinking abit of quiting. But now im over it and i would love to join your guild.

Attunements:
I have all Heroic keys + The karazhan key. Wink

Pre TBC experience:
ZG -.-

TBC experience:
Karazhan (full clear), Zul'aman (full clear), Gruul's lair (full clear), Magtheridons lair (full clear), SSC (2 bosses), TK (2 bosses)

Play time:
Monday 14-24
tuesday 14-24
wednesday 14-24
sunday 15-24

some times also friday and saturday but i wont promis since im going to have fun those days Very Happy Razz...

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from poem:
I expect that the guild will be friendly and a mature raiding guild. I also expect that im getting some raid time Razz
I expect that this guild will have some progress and hopefully i will help you with that! Else i dont expect any thing Wink I hope we will have fun and be good friends with each others.

why do you want to join us?:
I want to join you because i want to have some seriously raids with alot of fun and because i got a friend named Spectrofilia in the guild and I do also know cantkillme abit but not much Smile I do also hope I will meet some nice people in the guild and hopefully i will Wink I also hope that we will get long enough so i can try some new raid instances as " Hyjal and black temple Very Happy" but that is only a dream Razz maby it will become truth Wink

Are you ravencrest or Xrealm player:
I've played on ravencrest since i started to play world of warcraft but I do have a lvl 48 horde on stormreaver but i almost never play on that character Razz

Played from your character and your alts:
I've played 30 days and 20 hours
my old main (gnome rogue named Jalok) 28 days and 2 hours Smile

have you always owned this account?:
I have owned this account since i began playing world of warcraft and right now i really dont want to sell it!

do you know anyone in poem?:
I know Spectrofilia very well! he's my mate Razz
and know Cantkillme but that isnt much I know about him Smile

your own comments:
Hmmm.. i would really like to join this guild and I am looking forward to join it Razz You can ask me any thing and I will answer you back !
I hope to hear from you Razz! Very Happy

your hopefully applyer

Kalique
Back to top Go down
Kalique

PostSubject: Armory - gear   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Spectrofilia

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined]   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:19 pm

Giev Kalikun
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: ?   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:36 am

Your armory profile shows you in a fury spec and in fury gear.

Would be a nice feature if you could:

- State your main spec ("protection" is a pretty broad understanding, at least state the amount of points you invested in each tree)
- Describe your tanking gear

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kalique

PostSubject: Armory - gear   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:18 pm

I should be protection specced + geared on this link

Kaliq
Back to top Go down
Kalique

PostSubject: Link!   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:07 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=kalique&searchType=characters

should be prot specced + geared Razz
Back to top Go down
Miekka
Admin
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined]   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:26 pm

We are pretty full on prot warriors atm.

Feel free to apply later Smile
Back to top Go down
http://poem.heavenforum.com
Spectrofilia

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined]   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:37 am

Bah, that's sad. No raids without Kalique = pointless... :_SadSadSad: what if he spec Fury? He is atm doing alot to improve his Fury gear.
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined]   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:55 pm

we could possibly stretch one spot open for another fury warrior, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Kalique

PostSubject: fury   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:06 pm

well it sounds good to me Smile hope it can be possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined]   Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot warrior - no slack on this apply [Declined]
Page 1 of 1