poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Priest healer :) [Pending]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badboyrune

Priest healer :) [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Priest healer :) [Pending]   Priest healer :) [Pending] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:07 pm

RL info:

Name: Frans
Are you in school or are you working? iam doing the school but we have a hoolyday very big holyday Smile
When did you start world of warcraft? like 2 years ago

My character: Badboyrune

Name: Badboyrune
Class: Priest
Race: Nightelf
Link to your gear (Armory or something): armory is not working atm but i have 2000k healing unbuffed iam holy and iam respeccing atm to holy but iam still working on some badges gear and the chest in za Smile

Offspec description: shadow almost 900 shadowdam with no sockets and no ench
Resistance gears: dont got anything yet
History (Guilds etc.): from begining i was from a server called stormscale my name there was maladi have done all pre tbc raidnings my exp is ssc 6/6 tk 3/4 mh 0/0 bt 0/0 but got some tryes on warlord
Attunements: I started raiding after the attunements were disabled.
Pre TBC experience: everything
TBC experience: kara 12/12 za allbosses maggy/grull 2/2 tk 3/4 ssc 6/6 mh 0/0 bt 0/0 hmm missed somthing?

Your play time 104 days

Wednesday:all days excepts 02.00
Friday:all day all days excepts 02.00
Sunday:all day all days excepts 02.00
Monday:all days excepts 02.00

About us, what do you want? some good raids gear

What do you expect from Poem? i want progress and good raids
Why do you want to join us? i want to raid more then ssc tk like bt and hopefully we will make it or you guys will make it
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? no have beeen at the realm ravencrest like 1 year now
Played from your character and alts? i have 3 70s wlock and roguie and badboy ofc
Have you always owned this account? yes ofc
Why do you want to leave your current guild? my guild that i have now is to slacky we are almost not raiding anything and i want to join a good raiding guild
Do you know anyone in Poem? hmm noone tought Sad
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

Priest healer :) [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: -   Priest healer :) [Pending] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Could possibly take you in for gearing up, im not 100% sure if you could fit onto our standard though, i'll keep in touch.
Back to top Go down

Priest healer :) [Pending]
Page 1 of 1