poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
applejooce

applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:09 pm

RL info:

Name:Christian
Are you in school or are you working? And when:i go to school monday-friday the time school is over is difffent day to day but the longest a schoolday can be is to 15.30, and the school is only around 20 minuttes away from my home
When did you start world of warcraft? October 2005

My character:

Name:applejooce
Class:priest
Race:night elf
Link to your gear (Armory or something):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Applejooce
Offspec description:i have some healing gear, but its mostly kara drops and a few blues
Resistance gears:95 shadow res, i also have allmost all mats to the soulguard set, the only things missing is the heart of darkness
History (Guilds etc.):i have been in devious, a kara guild but it broke down, then i joined lunar eclipse and it got up to 6/6 ssc 3/4 tk 4/5 hyjal and 2/9 bt then it broke down last sunday
Attunements:got all keys
Pre TBC experience:eveything in MC,ZG and onycia
TBC experience:eveything in kara,gruul,maggy,ssc,tk,hyjal,first 2 bosses in bt and 3 bosses in za

Your play time?
We raid from 19.15 to 23.00

Wednesday:diffent eveyday
Thursday:diffent eveyday
Sunday:diffent eveyday
Monday:diffent eveyday
Tuesday:diffent eveyday

i am online allmost eveyday and the raid days and times is perfect for me

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from Poem? i expect a guild with friendly and great players that know what they are doing
Why do you want to join us? i want to join becuase i love raiding and have a good time with other people
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? ravencrest
Played from your character and alts? 37 days 4 hours on this char, and around 23 days on my alts, it could be higher but pre tbc and half a year of tbc i played horde on earthing ring, but then i rerolled here
Have you always owned this account? yep
Why do you want to leave your current guild? not in one since it broke down
Do you know anyone in Poem? arye, raided with him in lunar eclipse
Your own comments:i am a 375 herber and elixir master, i allways show up at the raid instance meeting stone 15-20 mins before raid inv starts, i allways have enouch elixirs, food buffs, wizard oils and reagents on me to raids, and atm i am also working on removeing all my gems with epic gems
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:34 pm

A bit manglish (miss spelled english words) in that application first of all. (now instand is gonna be proud of me kek)

Gear is very good, actually, better than mine ^^ judgen from your age, your english aint gonna improve much more! And not at any fast rate.
Your talents are fine, but here is a fast tip: Put 4 in Shadow Weaving, and take the free one in inner focus (free spell ZOMG!!) Also good raid experience Wink

Be Imba link, a bit overcapped on HR and as said, earlier, too much in shadow weaving.

Imo. this guy is able to get in with this gear and exp. but also, i think that it shall we considered the bad english! Sorry dude ^^
Back to top Go down
applejooce

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:51 pm

well i have dislexia if that can help it Smile
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:53 pm

Ahh.. Please include that in the post another time ^^
Back to top Go down
applejooce

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:55 pm

so i guess its a no, well thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:57 pm

Well im not an officer, just a trail. But i always comment another shadow priest! ;D I'd say you're good enough! Gear, good, exp good.

It was meant for maybe your future applications Razz
Back to top Go down
applejooce

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 pm

ah okay, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:42 am

Sure, you're hired, i _WANT_ another shadowpriest, 2 is clearly not enough.
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:10 am

Booda wrote:
A bit manglish in that application first of all.

FAIL #1 => "Some manglish" or "A bit of manglish"

Booda wrote:
judgen from your age

FAIL #2 => "Judging from"

Quote :
i think that it shall we considered the bad english!

FAIL #3 => no idea what you're even trying to say here :p

Golden rule: don't try to correct people if you're having problems too Wink

applejooce wrote:
well i have dislexia if that can help it Smile

Seems that everyone not paying attention in english class is claiming the same :p
Word still has a dyslexia-proof spellchecker though Smile
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 pm

Lol instand, im 15 and not even having exams before next years. He is 18, thats the difference! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]   applejooce Shadow priest [Pending] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

applejooce Shadow priest [Pending]
Page 1 of 1