poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sveskness

Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending]   Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Hey you guys ;D Well i'm not like the other "bad" Retribution paladins so to speak, I know how to play for a fact. But you know I just thought i would try to give it a shot! So here goes

-Name: Martin Jensen
-Location: Denmark, Virum ( Don't know that tells you anything )
-Connection: Very good 8/mgtb. My net hasn't been down for like three and a half years now, so great connection. I can assure you that I will stay online
-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc): My parrents are divorced, so I'm living with my sister and my mother. In the everyday life i attend highschool I'm on my senior year or in 3g in the Gymnasium as it's called in Denmark.

-Character name: Sveskness
-Class: Level 70 Paladin, Retribution 5/8/48
-Race (explain why did you choose it): Human I chose human mostly because I thougt it looked cool and because of Perception, for the PvP aspect of the game.
-Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Sveskness wielding PvP gear :S hope that it will get updated soon
-Offspec description: I got both full epic, healing gear aswell as tanking gear. In Holy gear i have arround 1800-1850+healing, and 15k in Protection gear. Played holy for a while in the beginning of TBC in SSC and TK.
-Your role in a raid(10/25/40man): I'm a spirited player, who keeps up the good spirit ofc but also a focused player who is 100% aware of what he is doing.
-Resistance gears: None really..
-History: I've played WoW since day one pretty much. Started with a bunch of friend who are still playing, and we are having equally fun as we started Pre-tbc I played a lot acctually made it to Kel'Thusad, but never got to down him :S ( still wan't the fucker down :S) + I played a lot of PvP, as Retribution ( back in the good old "Reckoning days ")
-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring): not ATTUNED-
Pre TBC raiding Experience: Cleaned : Onyxias Lair, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ 20, AQ 40, and as i mentioned up untill Kel'thusad
-TBC raiding Experience: I've cleaned all the notorious instances such as: All heroics ofc ;P ,Karazhan, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridons Lair, SSC, TK, done first two bosses in MH, and first two bosses in BT.

My playtime
Monday: I raid the required time
Tuesday: I raid the required time
Wednesday: I raid the required time
Thursday: I raid the required time
Sunday: I raid the required time

-Why do I wanna join Poem?[u] because I find people from the guild quite likeable they all seem nice. And they seem to know they are doing most of all
]What do I expect from poem? I expect all the things you can and should expect from an end-game raiding/ PvE guild. 100% focused players, who show up on time. Progress-> downing new bosses ( Illidan soon to come). And last but not least fun people who know how to be seroius, but also when and how to crack a joke
-Do I know anyone in Poem? Not really...
Why do I wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild): It's not because it's a bad guild at all, it's just new founded, and I can't really stand the thought of cleaning kara, and ZA again all the time :S ( not that i'm really lazy, hope you'll understand) And the whole aspect of recruiting enough members for 25-man raids, and taking the time is takes to create a core of good and reliable raiders on who you can trust.
-Xrealm or Ravencrest native? I used to play on the Al'akir Realm pre-TBC and in the beginning of TBC, but migrated to Ravencrest to play some arena with a couple of friends -Are you the original owner of this account?: I sure am no one but me have ever played this character, except when i let them do it
-Total playtime of your character: 74 days 21 hours, 56 minutes and 21 seconds
-If you have any other comments: Yeah well i hope you will give me a shot at prooving that I'm made for end-game raiding, and that I can dps just fine ( im sure there are better dps' in the guild, but we can't all be nr.1 on DMG/DPS meter, if you know what I mean) and that i can be nr. 2,3,4 but that I can put up a soilid 1300 DPS or higher. Also because i want to prove the retribution hater wrong

Best regards Sveskness
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: !   Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:34 pm

I like this application, we _WILL_ keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Miekka
Admin
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending]   Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 pm

I think we should inv him to the guild. Chonaire will decide but I guess we will give you a change Smile
Back to top Go down
http://poem.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending]   Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sveskness retribution paladin [Pending]
Page 1 of 1