poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spikiie/

70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: 70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted]   70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Hi, Im intersted to start raid TK/SSC with my mage again, Hope you like my apply, and i will be happy to help you out on my kara geared prot warrior if needed also, but im mainly appling on my mage.

My mage character: His name is Spikiie and he was the first character i started and he have always been my main. He is a Human mage with a good PvE Fire specc, which i have used and had very good dps with in TK/SSC. i have also been the mage officer in a lot of guilds, since i know my class very well with around 60 days total played i can teach people everything from different speccs etc, that is suitable where ever you wanna go/do.

Armory link:

a little recently guild history: I was mage officer in, i will say the well known Mara Salvatrucha guild that Orangetank were in charge off. in that guild we progressed a lot in SSC/TK and i have well experience in there. After Orangetank deleted his char, or changed server or whatever he did we tried to rebuild Suffocation with the members we had but it was no good. so now im searching for a new active raiding guild where i can become a part of a good friendship and raid and progress with you guys .

Pre tbc exp - MC,ZG aq20
tbc exp - full kara, gruul and maggy exp, know everything in and out. 3/4 TK and 3/6 SSC.

some real life info:

My name is Anders, i live in Drammen, norway. i am 16 years old. I am going to school but atm i have summer holiday, but when the school starts again i have no problems with coming to raid.. that have never stopped me before. i started with WoW 1 and a half year ago.

i have all the VTs and im not shy on vent, i tell my oppinions i can speak english quite well, and i am always very couruis in new raids and bosses so im a good listener aswell. i don't think i will let the guild down in any way. always prepeared with pots and flasks and regs and is always 100% focused. i also have a strong network so i never DC or lagg. i've NEVER ninja looted, acted childish or anything that gives bad reputation, im a guy you can trust Smile

Ive seen some of my friends join the guild also ppl i know from Mara Salvatrucha, Cantkillme i know him in real life, Spectrofilia i know well, Ctar, Kalique i've also had some contact with Digitzore .. probly some more also but im not 100% sure who's in the guild so .. Hope you like my apply and that i can get an answer soon. if there is something i have forgotten or something you want to know about, please contact me in game and we can talk either on Vent or in game:) c ya soon, thanks Spikiie.
Back to top Go down
Spikiie

PostSubject: w00t   70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:52 pm

doesnt seem like the armory link was there, although i posted it
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted]   70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:52 pm

sure, we'll take you, contact any of the officers for trialspot.
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted]   70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:53 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Spikiie here's your armory link, you cant link anything if you're not registered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted]   70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 fire mage and 70 prot warr ( Can go fury also ) [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1