poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evisia

Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]   Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:29 pm

RL info:

Name: Matthew
Are you in school or are you working? And when: I just finished my last exam yesterday ( i got an A, yay me :b)
When did you start world of warcraft?

My character:

Name: Evisia
Class: Paladin
Race: Human Female
Link to your gear (Armory or something):
Offspec description: Prot / holy
Resistance gears: some nature and frost resistance like + 100
History (Guilds etc.): Tessitori di ombre ( italian guild, got tired of raid and ts was in italian)
Attunements: MC, BWL, Onyxia =D... pre-quests in tbc has been removed..
Pre TBC experience: mc, bwl, ony, zg, aq20,aq40, naxx Surprised
TBC experience: ZA, KZ, Gruul, Magtheridon, MH, TK, SSC.

Your play time?

Wednesday: all day :b
Friday: All day Very Happy
Sunday: hmm... all day xD
Monday: all day Surprised

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from Poem?
I except you to be organized and only recruiting skilled players.. Cous i'm SO fed up with ppl who can't raid... Like ppl who uhm.. stand in deep breath at onyxia, or ppl who stand at The lurker below and get the whirlwind in their face cous theyre too lazy to move, or something like that. So i'm hoping you have dedicated and good skilled players in the guild.
Why do you want to join us?
Cous i seek a guild to raid with, that's pretty much it Smile and you we're recruiting prot / holy paladins and i heard that you only have 1 retribution paladin, so i'm applying as the "off-raider" for retribution spec. and if it's needed at some bosses like winterchill in MH, i can ofc spec prot where i've got full t4 with that gear, and full experience up to archimonde.

Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player?
I'm from ravencrest Surprised!
Played from your character and alts?
Yes i've got a lvl 50 shadow priest leveling to 70 and then getting full s2 when it coems our for honor, and then i'll start raiding with her too probably.

Have you always owned this account?
yep.
Why do you want to leave your current guild?
I'm not in a guild =D
Do you know anyone in Poem?
Yeah Isulia has applied and eks-players like Drasqul from thank you come again =)
Your own comments:
I'm a dedicated player taking part in the guild and progress. I'm a good player and since i know that prot isen't needed on more than a few bosses but is a must in the guild' i'm applying as retri, but i have prot and holy gear. so i'm Joining as retri, maybe to be switcher with swekeness the other retri pala in your guild =b since he probably can't be able to attend 100% of all raids

- Evisia
Back to top Go down
Isulia

PostSubject: Re: Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]   Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:23 am

Gogo Evisia! Inv him asap Razz

Btw, yeah just joined today.
Back to top Go down
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Isuli
Mimphis

PostSubject: Re: Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]   Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:07 am

Nice apply.

+ all need pala tank and your gear is good.

/sign
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]   Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:03 pm

Palitonk? do i hear right? meet me somewhere ingame to check out gear on all your specs and for a little chat Smile
Back to top Go down
Miekka
Admin
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]   Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:38 pm

Your tank gear is pretty good, but some of your gems are slacky and it seems you dont have 490 defense atm... Get 12stamina on wrists and 10stamina on gloves and change some gems and I think then you are in. But it depends what chonaire says Smile
Back to top Go down
http://poem.heavenforum.com
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]   Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:56 pm

he was hired yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]   Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retri/Holy/ Prot pala [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1