poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niomy

Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:54 am

RL info:

Name:Saskia
Are you in school or are you working? And when:I am at schhol and i work. Does a kid count as well as work? i believe it does:P
When did you start world of warcraft?Almost 4 years ago

My character:

Name:Niomy
Class:Priest
Race:Human
Link to your gear (Armory or something)
Offspec description:I was holy from the start.
Resistance gears:Got some old nature ress. i have no clue how much it is totall. But it was for AQ 40
History (Guilds etc.):Surge Operation Crew and Insurgency
Attunements:All Pre-TBC and Kara
Pre TBC experience:All instances except for Naxx
TBC experience:Kara Gruul Maggy and 1 time kil Void

Your play time?This is the part i have to be honest. I have a daughter and she comes first. How ever when she is at her dad's place i have more play time. So i will fill in when i have her and when i do not have her

Wednesday:20.00-22.30 / 19.00-23.00
Friday:20.00-22.30 / 19.00-23.00
Sunday:20.00-22.30 / practiclly all day
Monday:20.00-22.30 / 19.00-23.00

About us, what do you want? I would like to have fun with people i know and trust ;-)

What do you expect from Poem? I expect nothing from you guys. I do not apply for gear. (Zomg i aint epic greedy!!) I just play this game for fun and some raiding so now and then.

Why do you want to join us? I play this game 2 hangout with my friends. My friends joined Poem

Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player?I am on Ravencrest for a year now. But i come from The Mealstrom

Played from your character and alts?Hardly have alts. i have a few but not really interesting

Have you always owned this account?Yes its mine all mine!!!!

Why do you want to leave your current guild?Insurgency is disbanded

Do you know anyone in Poem?I know Instand (/CHEER) Nukki Booda and ThaGonz

Your own comments: I am what they call the "Casual player" How ever i know how to play. I hear loads of time i am a fun person to have in the guild. I know when i can make jokes and when i need to shut up. I learn fast in the small time i have to raid. Thanks for taking the time to read my application:D
Back to top Go down
Booda

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:00 am

I know Niomy, she is one of my friends, so i can vounce for her. She is a good player, even though she got her kid, she is a very active player. But as she says, kiddo comes first.
Back to top Go down
Niomy

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:50 am

Armory was off for a few so here is my gear
Back to top Go down
Niomy

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:52 am

Ok same code probs as Instand i guess. just look my gear up on armory:D
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Niomy is a great girl. She's been our loyal mascotte back in Surge, then in Insurgency, and I hope to have her here in Poem with us too.
She's not a hardcore raider, true. So I don't think we should invite her with that goal in mind.
Instead, invite her cause she's one of the nicest people on the server, as a casual.

A lot of people (including me) just want to hang with her in the same guild.
(and she's got a few bitchin' /cheer's she can break out to motivate people Very Happy)

* Instand's stamp of approval *
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:50 pm

contact me ingame please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]   Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy/Disc Priest [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1