poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Applicat

Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted]   Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:58 pm

RL info:

Name:Andreas
Are you in school or are you working? And when: i going in school at my lats year.
When did you start world of warcraft? think is was for a year ago..

My character:

Name:Cleanozx
Class:Warlock
Race:Human
Link to your gear (Armory or something): atm my wow-eroupa.com is down so can you whisper me ingame then you can inspec me
Offspec description: i shall respec shall i be 0/21/40..
Resistance gears:sry got nothing resis gear
History (Guilds etc.): my first serius rading guild was(is epic failure) but when ALL officers leave cause they join operation crew then i also leave..
Attunements:only karazhan..
Pre TBC experience:I started playing wow for a year ago i when i was lvl 60 there was no guild there raid Pre tbc instance
TBC experience:Karazhan 11/11 Gruuls`lair 2/2 Maggy 1/1 SSC 5/6 TK 3/4 MH 4/5 BT 1/) SW 0/6

Your play time? think i play 5-6ours and weeks 9-10 ours

Wednesday:
Friday:14.40 to the whole nigth
Sunday:14.40 24.00 i got my school
Monday:14.24 24.00 got my school

About us, what do you want? I want a serius rading guild and when i know Chonarie is a very pro player then i think the guild also wil be pro...

What do you expect from Poem?
Why do you want to join us? Cause i want serius SSC/TK rading guild..
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player?yea i am on ravencrest
Played from your character and alts? I have 70 warlock and my alt 60 paladin atm i use much time i my paladin but if you need me for raid then i wil ofc come on my warlock just whisper Cleanozx or rezix..
Have you always owned this account? yea ofc
Why do you want to leave your current guild? Because my guild only raid karazhan and when i mean my gear is for good to kara then i want a SSC/TK guild..
Do you know anyone in Poem? i know Chonarie aŽnd Gombaa
Your own comments:Hmm. dont yhink there is more i can say, if you have any Questens Whisper me ingame Cleanozx or Rezix, and i hope i can down some new bosses in SSC/TK with all PPLS in Poem
Back to top Go down
peeweexxx

peeweexxx

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted]   Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:54 pm

First of all thank you from aplying.

I would like to say that i like your raid XP. then looking at your armory... atm we will not take any aflication warlocks on, as on alot of high end bosses there is a agro reset with differt phases and if your DoT's are on it you will most defenituly pull the boss. If you are willing to respeck to desto (0/21/40) shadow then i think we will take you on, but with going to desto i think you crit is a bit low and so is you spell dmg but thats eacyly worked on by Enchants and Gem's.
Back to top Go down
dresse

dresse

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted]   Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:03 pm

cheers Cleanoxz! been raiding with guy for a long time! He difenetly now horws to play his class, but he can't beat me on the dmg meter hehe ^_^
/big vote
Back to top Go down
peeweexxx

peeweexxx

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted]   Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:01 pm

After talking ingame...

Accepted! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted]   Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application 70 warlock Cleanozx ! [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1