poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sieck

Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 am

RL info:

Name:
Patrick Knudsen
Are you in school or are you working? And when:
I'm in school, but my summer holidays start Friday, but I will be able to raid during the next week eventhough I'm in school.
When did you start world of warcraft?
I'm not quite sure, but my guess is about February 2007.

My character:

Name:
Sieckmearey (Considering changing my name to Sieck Razz)Class: Druid
Race:
Night Elf
Link to your gear (Armory or something):
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Sieckmearey
Offspec description:
I have a full restoration gear with Karazhan epics. It's only a bit more than 1500 +healing, but it is indeed enough for Karazhan and the first few bosses in Zul'Aman.
Resistance gears:
Nothing yet.
History (Guilds etc.):
I made a guild some weeks ago with some friends. We managed to down Karazhan and 4 bosses in Zul'Aman, but because of the season, we lacked active members and we're about to disband.
Attunements:
I'm not quite sure which you want me to have. Feel free to ask me, for example, if I have the Master's Key. Anything specific would be appreciated.
Pre TBC experience:
I started to play World of Warcraft after The Burning Crusade had been released so I never got a chance to experience the level 60 raid instances.
TBC experience:
I've cleared Karazhan and Gruul's Lair way too many times. I've killed Magtheridon twice, both as Healer and Main Tank. I've Main Tanked the 4 first bosses in Zul'Aman and read about Hex Lord Malacrass. And I have also tanked Void Reaver and Off Tanked the adds on Lurker.

Your play time?

Wednesday:
Friday:
Sunday:
Monday:

I can raid whenever necessary.

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from Poem?
An experienced management and a chance for everybody to raid.
Why do you want to join us?
I'd like to take part in a newly started guild and help it to develop. I've also heard that you guys expect to make huge progress.
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player?
Ravencrash Smile
Played from your character and alts?
I'm sure what you mean by this, but if you'd please explain, I will try to answer.
Have you always owned this account?
Yes indeed.
Why do you want to leave your current guild?
Well I've realized that this season is not the best to make a guild in. We decided to disband my current guild because of lack of active members. People who seemed very commited in the beginning, suddenly had some exams going on, or they were going on holiday.
Do you know anyone in Poem?
Yes, I know Drexxe. We've been friends for quite a while now and I think he can guarantee that I am very commited player and I know my class.
Your own comments:
You may think that I am a noob because my guild didn't turn out great, but I think it was because of the season. Actually, my fellow-guildmaster had some exams, and I were forced to go afk for 5 days. When I returned, the Officers had left because they couldn't be arsed to waste their time on making raids where people didn't show up as promised.
It seems to me like you don't have this problem, and I'm willing to help the guild so this can be avoided.
And by the way, I'm not as formal as I may seem ^^ I can have fun as well.
Back to top Go down
dresse

dresse

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:13 am

one of my best friend in-game! very nice and kind person! /big vote! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miekka
Admin
Miekka

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:10 am

Armory shows your resto gear, you should change to feral and log out so we could see it. Or just whisper your gear to officers.
Back to top Go down
http://poem.heavenforum.com
spearman
Admin
spearman

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 pm

First off.. Wish you were a couple of years older, and I wish you had a bit more experience in raid instances.
But.. The application is well written (did you write it yourself? Razz), I have yet to see your feral gear and you seem like a guy who's prepared to make an effort.
So.. Whisper me ingame for a chat and we'll take it from there Wink
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:56 pm

only a few days ago, you turned Insurgency (my, Nukki's, Thagonz', Booda's old guild) down when we wanted to merge with Reliquia (your old guild).
Your main reasons were, that you were making excellent progress without our help.
You also sounded like you hated the idea of not being the only one in control anymore incase of a merge.
If I read your explanation of your guild disband now, it's clear that you disbanded over the same reason Insurgency disbanded.
At least we reached out to you trying to save our guild, where you rather slapped our hand away and let yours die while you went afk.

Also if I remember it right, you told me that your guild was such a tight community of friends, that you all loved eachother etc.
Yet here you are, and you're not even bringing of those so beloved friends with you.

Sounds like a lot of immature emo crap, just to conceal the main (and appareantly only?) priority: faster access to epics.
Coming from someone who's only barely kara geared, I don't think that's a characteristic that will get you very far here, or anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:53 pm

it's all up to spearman, just to let you know
Back to top Go down
Sieckmea

PostSubject: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid :D   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:10 pm

First off, Yes I did write it myself Wink I can assure you that I will always keep my language at a maximum. I do get 12 in all my english tests Razz
And to answer Instand; You knew I had to go afk, and you have to understand that the other Guild Master had some exams going on, so I had to make a fast decision, and I knew that the Officers weren't capable of negotiating with you. As you can read, the Officers left because all our members were slacking. You wrote that it was the same reason why Insurgency disbanded? Well it wouldn't be a great guild if we had 100 members where only 20 of them had at least 50% attendance.
The reason why I said we wanted a part of the leadership was because I was ready to let some of my Officers (their own choice as well) get demoted. But your suggestion was that we joined Insurgency. This would all lead to me being the only one to respresent Reliquia in Insurgency, and you could easily just kick me and steal our members.
And actually, my so "beloved friends" are bringing me and not reversed.
I was not trying to offend you, Instand, but I had to make a fast decision, and I was very interested in speaking with you when I got home, however on a few conditions. But as you can see, it was too late for both of us.
I really hope you can understand me Sad But I saw no alternatives than to turn down your suggestion until I came home.

Miekka, I prefer to heal in heroic instances. I think it's a lot more fun, and that's why I was resto, but I respecced before I logged out.

~ Sieck x'D
Back to top Go down
spearman
Admin
spearman

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:30 pm

I've given this all some thoughts now (Thx for bringing this up Instand, it's nice with more inputs), and I've decided to give you a chance, Sickmearey.
Even though it's pretty obvious, we won't keep loot horny, whiny, immature emo kids in our guild, so IF Instand is right and that's how you are, you'll be out just as soon as you got in! I just mean this as a friendly warning since it was brought up, I'm not being prejudice and saying "that's how I think you are" Wink
So good luck m8, and I hope you will prove yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]   Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Sieckmearey, Feral Druid [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1