poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Druid lvl 70 feral

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thohol

Druid lvl 70 feral Empty
PostSubject: Druid lvl 70 feral   Druid lvl 70 feral Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:00 pm

Name: Thomas Jensen
Are you in school or are you working? And when: i go to school from 8-00 to 14.30 every day
When did you start world of warcraft? i started to play WoW may ferbruary last year

My Character:
Name: Thohol
Class: Druid, feral specced. Not dps but tank feral.
Race: Night Elf
Link to your gear (Armory or something): Since armory wont disappear on my screen right now i will just describe some of my gear. i have t4/vengefull/badge gear. also some other. i have 37% dodge and 17.7k hp in bear form unbuffed.
Offspec description: boomkin or resto 800 spell dmg
Resistance gears: dont have any kind of resistance gear :S
History (Guilds etc.): hmm i have been in strategic failure which have cleared alot. i have also pugged some instances so i have about EXP to 4/5 MH and 1/6 BT i have tried and cleared the most bosses below.
Attunements: Hmm Molten core
Pre TBC experience: Nothing unless Molten core which i have only tried in TBC
TBC experience: as i already said 4/5 MH and 1/6 BT

Your play time?
We raid from 19.15 to 23.00

Wednesday: 19.15 - 23.00
Thursday: 19.15 - 22.30
Sunday: 19.15 - 22.30
Monday: 19.15 - 22.30
Tuesday: 19.15 - 22.30

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from Poem? I expect that Poem have people who knows who to play and people that have brain. i also expect that you will be a good (not the best or one of top guilds) raiding guild in WOTLK.
Why do you want to join us? i Need a good raiding guild for WOTLK
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? ravencrest player. have played here in my whole wow history
Played from your character and alts? I played my druid + a mage from lvl 1-70 if thats what you mean with this question.
Have you always owned this account? Yes im not ebayer...
Why do you want to leave your current guild? because we have many slackers not coming to raids -.-
Do you know anyone in Poem? i dont think but i have played with many different people so you never know Smile
Your own comments: ill cross my fingers and hope to hear from you Very Happy
Thohol
Back to top Go down

Druid lvl 70 feral
Page 1 of 1