poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ameren - Druid - Feral

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evanion

Ameren - Druid - Feral Empty
PostSubject: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:06 am

RL info:

Name: Mikael Pettersson
Are you in school or are you working? And when: CSR for a telecom company. Shift ... some weeks/days evenings.
When did you start world of warcraft? played since open beta

My character:

Name: Ameren
Class: Druid
Race: NElf
Link to your gear (Armory or something): Link
Offspec description: I have a fairly standard tanking specc. But with some ability to go cat DPS as well.
Resistance gears: -none as of yet-
History (Guilds etc.): This char have been guildless so far (since i never join random guild invites). detailed history of me as a player will follow.
Attunements: none -blizz have removed everyone so-
Pre TBC experience: none on this char
TBC experience: failed Pug gruul

Your play time?
We raid from 19.15 to 23.00

depends on when i work. on normal office hours I'm home before 18:00 CET
i get information on when i work in 3 month batches

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from Poem? a serious raiding guild. with a good mentality. And people that enjoy the pve content.
Why do you want to join us? my friend "shalandria" joined you a while back. and from what i hear from him your a good group.
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? I'm originaly from Earthen Ring (not this char). played on Scar Shield Legion, Argent Dawn, The Sha'tar and Defiance Brotherhood. But the char have been on Ravencrest for about a month now. and as long as i find a good guild and a stable raid group i don't move around.
Played from your character and alts? i don't play on any alts since i got this char to outlands (i realy love druids).
Have you always owned this account? yes
Why do you want to leave your current guild? don't have anyone to leave
Do you know anyone in Poem? Shalandria
Your own comments:
Even though my experience of raiding on this char is none existant. I do have a long history of raiding.

Char 1 "Terina"(Earthen Ring) and "Fairlight"(The Sha'tar) - Holy Priest - Earthen Ring realm
Silverfire - MC
Beyond Raiders - ZG, MC, BWL, Onyx, AQ20, AQ40(up to twins), naxx(no boss downed)

Char 2 "Corin"(Earthen Ring) and "Tyril"(The Sha'tar) - Marksman Hunter - Earthen Ring and The Sha'tar Realms
Beyond Raiders - ZG
15th Dusk - KZ
Unleashed - KZ, Gruul, Mag (no boss bowned) and SSC (No boss downed)

Char 3 "Evanion" - Holy Paladin - Argent Dawn Realm
Reckless Angels - KZ up to and including Curator + Chess

I was main puller with the Hunter in Unleashed. And Heal Leader on my priest on several MC/ZG Raids.
Haven't raided since before ZA, and im desperate to get back in the fight. Im a Raider of the old kind, and belive in dicipline and cooperation.

Now even though i have been in several raiding guilds. i have only left one, Silverfire for Beyond Raiders. The rest have ether disbanded or fallen inactive.
Even though I have only played on RP and RP-PVP realms before.. I'm extremely soft RP... might go so far as to rephrase something or use a typical racial phrase some times. but nothing more then that. and i do realize that this is not a RP realm so i will abide by this realms rules.
Back to top Go down
Mikkey

PostSubject: Re: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:09 am

Well i love the fact that your an old school, but your gear is kind of crapy i have to say.
Im not the one who decides but you dont have my vote.
Try to get some better gear (craft ables, rep items, HC and etc.) and come back with a new app. or thats what i would say, but its not up to me so maybe you get lucky.
and one more think. your TBC exp is realy low i must say. we're a guild thats raiding TK, SSC and soon going for MH so. but well old schoolers learn fast:S or some of them:P and well i hope you migth me one of them.

Mikkey
Back to top Go down
Shalandria

PostSubject: Re: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:54 am

He is a good player. No doubt about it and he learns very fast. I am helping him every day to get more and more gear. Last night he got a tanking back from HC mech and a dps one. And he also got Belt of power or what its called? hehe

Anyways ... i would love to see him in the guild since he is friendly and likes to help out. Maybe he can get a trial and start with kara/za and join gruul/mag pugs for gear. Its not that hard! Very Happy

Who descides? Chonaire? Targus? Spearman? /hugs I love you
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 am

Don't know this guy, but his application shows dedication, you can tell he spent some time on it.
Also, he seems pretty honest and straightforward, active and passionate.
What's not to like then, and who cares what gear he has?
Personally I'd rather recruit someone in greens with loads of potential, than a T6 guy who only shows up now and then...
Back to top Go down
Evanion

PostSubject: Re: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:53 pm

your right that my gear is weak. And I realize that i would be low priority above KZ in the beginning. Something i forgot to mention is that I'm prepared to respecc depending on what the guild needs at the time. That was one of the rules that all raid groups on Earthen Ring demanded. And it have stuck with me ever since.

and the belt Shalandria was talking about is the Belt of Natural Power.
Back to top Go down
spearman
Admin
spearman

PostSubject: Re: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Your gear is way too low and we're full on feral druids atm. So I have to decline you m8.
Back to top Go down
Evanion

PostSubject: Re: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:54 pm

OK thank you for your reply. I figured it was a long shot. I'll keep an eye on your recruitment, for any openings in the future though. Happy Raiding to you all!
Back to top Go down
spearman
Admin
spearman

PostSubject: Re: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:09 am

No one shall deny you trying ofc Very Happy Good luck getting a guild more suited your gear so you can improve and maybe get a spot here some day Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ameren - Druid - Feral   Ameren - Druid - Feral Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ameren - Druid - Feral
Page 1 of 1