poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to Poem. [Pending]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draenima

Application to Poem. [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Application to Poem. [Pending]   Application to Poem. [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:39 pm

RL info:

Name: Ivik
Are you in school or are you working? And when: I'm in school, usually from 8:10 am - 3 pm.
When did you start world of warcraft?
About a month before TBC, but my mage is from TBC, so I'd say from the 7nth of July.
My character:

Name: Draenimage
Class:Mage (Obvious)
Race: Mage (Obvious too)
Link to your gear (Armory or something):
Offspec description: I'm usually frost, but fire or arcane would be my off-specc, as fire its 10/48/3 and arcane is random, I dont have any real specc for arcane since its only been used once.
Resistance gears: No resistance gear, I dont considered needed comparing to those bosses I'm capable meeting at the moment.
History (Guilds etc.): I've been in Well of Eternity, SyntaxError and Pwnstars is my current guild. Reason for leaving Well of Eternity was, because of bad attitude against me, most of the players in the guild didnt really felt that I was welcome, since I actually left and came back to the guild twice, SyntaxError was, because of disbantion and Pwnstars would be because of slack from the guild members and potential risc of disbanding.
Attunements: Karazhan and every other instance, since 2,4.
Pre TBC experience: Onyxia, Zul'Gurub, most of Ahn'Qiraj and most of Molten Core too.
TBC experience:
I've cleared Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon, 1/4 Tempest Keep The eye and I've had Lurker Below on 39%
Your play time? 71 days and 11 hours.
We raid from 19.1 715 to 23.00

Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: I'd rather not on sundays, since its difficult up monday morning.
Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes

About us, what do you want? Nice guild members and a stable guild.

What do you expect from Poem? That scheduled raids are bieng made and chance of moving on in this game.
Why do you want to join us? Better gear and new friends.
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? Ravencrest.
Played from your character and alts? I have no alt's.
Have you always owned this account? Yes.
Why do you want to leave your current guild? Not enough progress.
Do you know anyone in Poem? Ketesl as the only person.
Your own comments: I dont got much else to say other than, I hope you'll like my application.
Back to top Go down
peeweexxx

peeweexxx

PostSubject: Re: Application to Poem. [Pending]   Application to Poem. [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 pm

--Sorry in advance for bad spelling, as it is my Dislexia to blame for this Razz--

Ok i just got to ask a cupple of questions,

One, do you know how to fill out an aplicaation? Because Race = Human, Undead, Ork ect not mage.. thats what calss is, allso to help the officers add your armory link, the more you make our life eacyer the more we want you... if all your going to do is make it hard then we dont. And on the times when you can raid, we would like to know the actula times, not just that you can raid that day, we raid from 19:00 you maby only beable to raid from 20:30 which isnt good for us.

Also, Do you read the Stickys and Anounsments at the top on the page? The ones that tell you how to aply, because if you did you would have posted in your aplication name what call and speck you are to make the mage class leader job eacyer. Whith that if you can't follow simpal things hire how is it going to be when u just dont get teh spine out of teh person next to you, who might be the MH when fighting High Warlord Naj'entus, in Black Temple??
Back to top Go down
Draenima

PostSubject: Sorry lol.   Application to Poem. [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Hey lol, I'm sorry about that one, I guess I miss understood a couple of things and actually I though I had linked the armory for you, well, you can have it now.
Oh ye btw, I thought my name was, lets say, kinda obvious, because as you probably see it is : "Draeni" "mage", though I'm sorry about that one.
Back to top Go down
Draenima

PostSubject: Oops   Application to Poem. [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:27 pm

Oh ye, I can raid all days and times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Poem. [Pending]   Application to Poem. [Pending] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to Poem. [Pending]
Page 1 of 1