poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Platemate 70 Warrior. [Pending]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
platemate

Platemate 70 Warrior. [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Platemate 70 Warrior. [Pending]   Platemate 70 Warrior. [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:25 am

Name:Andreas
Are you in school or are you working? And when: i have just finishing school.
When did you start world of warcraft? About 2 and a half year ago.

My character:70 warrior - 70 mage.

Name:Platemate
Class:Warrior.
Race:Dwarf.
Link to your gear (Armory or something): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Platemate
Offspec description: I got gear, but i prefer to tank.
Resistance gears: got nature resistance gear for Hydro (ssc)
History (Guilds etc.): I have lvl'ed my character on lightning's blade, and moved to Ravencrest 3 months ago. I have been in Mara salvatrucha, but we got a Guildmaster who deleted his character and took the most in Guildbank with him. and then i haven't really been in Guild since, only a alt Guild, one of my friends where in the main guild. ( Blood eclipse , main guild where Lunar Eclipse ). And i got experience in raids, i have raidet really much, and im not braindeath, and i would say that i got skills in tanking, and i have heard that from friends.
Attunements: kara.
Pre TBC experience: Not any specially, i have been to ZG (Clear) and AQ20 (Clear) and AQ40 (a few bosses)(The Prothet skeram , The bug family, and a few others, i can't remember the names.
TBC experience: Kara - clear / Gruul's Lair - clear / Maggy - Clear / Za - Clear / The eye - Voidreaver , A'lar , High Astromancer. / Ssc - Hydro, Lurker , Fathom-lord. / MH(pug) - Rage Winterchill.

Your play time?
We raid from 19.15 to 23.00 - sure that no problem.

Wednesday:yes
Thursday:yes
Sunday:yes
Monday:yes
Tuesday:yes

About us, what do you want? A good fellowship, and i have heard you are very good in progressing.

What do you expect from Poem? Good Friendship with the guildmates, and some nice raiding.
Why do you want to join us? I have heard you are very good progressing, and i have meet some of your peeps, ingame, and they seems to be some nice peeps,
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? Ravencrest.
Played from your character and alts? yes.
Have you always owned this account? yes. ofcause, i hate ebays.
Why do you want to leave your current guild? Well it kinda disbandet, or its the main guild who has disbandet. but im in a alt guild, so there is not so much raiding, hehe.
Do you know anyone in Poem? well i have seen Bigg recruiting for ZA sometimes on bridge outside Irongforge AH Smile hehe. but no, i dont know any that good.
Your own comments: Well hope you like my application, and see ya ingame //Platemate is Out. afro
Back to top Go down
platemate

Platemate 70 Warrior. [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: ...   Platemate 70 Warrior. [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:51 pm

btw. i have been in guild with Cantkillme, and spectrofilla. Smile
Back to top Go down

Platemate 70 Warrior. [Pending]
Page 1 of 1