poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pÅNKZ

PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted]   PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:30 pm

In real life info!

My name is Rasmus
I'm 15 years old, I live in Denmark - or which we in WoW call; DKDKDKDKDK - I live here with my mom, dad and my littlebrow (He used to play wow, but he went over to counter-strike, for some reason)
In my sparetime I like to play WoW - for some reason, I'm partying alot, maybe too much. I used to play alot of football, but at the moment I havn't played - or done anything - in approx. 2 years, because I've got a knee surgery in my right knee, which didn't help at all. So I'm pretty much helpless. Therefore I play alot of WoW - or as we call it in DKDKDK; World of Wankers)
I've got 1 exam left (tomorrow actually) and tehn I've got vacation untill the 13th of August, I'll be heading off to 10th grade after summervacation.

World of Wankers info!

In WoW - I've got a warrior called Punkz – don’t know if anyone of you may know me, It's a female (yay). I'm arms at the moment, but I'm up for speccing fury, could do protection too, but I've got like 0 tanking gear so wouldn't be much help in raids. I've got 4/5 s3 gear, including s3 mace. Working on getting s3 main-hand before the hardcore season (4) come, so I'll do more damage in raids and such. In my PvE arms gear, 1715 AP, 197 hit rating, 27.55% crit chance. Armor reduced by 900. Some tk/ssc gear, also using some of my season 3 PvP gear though.
My reputation is fine, I'm exalted with those I need to be exalted with to get enchants and all that, so that ain't a problem for sure. I've been playing World of Warcraft for approx. aaw, I really don't know, 2½-3 years I guess.. I've got 375 mining, up for mining some ores for the guild if it's needed to get the tankers some gear. My secondary proffesion was 375 Herbalism, but I deleted that to level Blacksmithing to get deep thunder, but then s3 came, and I got s3 weapon, so I am now stuck at level 60 in BS Very Happy
I play alot, probably even too much. So that shouldn't be a problem. I can handle wipeparties no problem, it’s a part of the game.

My character:

Link to your gear (Armory or something):
Offspec description:
Resistance gears:

Attunements:
Pre TBC experience:
TBC experience:

Wednesday: from when I get home from school/work till as long out in the night as you need me.
Friday: Same.
Sunday: Same.
Monday: Same.

About us, what do you want?

I wanna raid again, kkthx! And I love Saron and Chonaire, GOOD DAY!

Your own comments: Pie ftw.
Back to top Go down
Pånkz

PostSubject: Ups...........   PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Forgot armory, here goes:
Probably will show pvp gear though.
Back to top Go down
pånkz

PostSubject: my god I suck..........   PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Punkz

PostSubject: I should be called failure.   PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:38 pm

Sorry for the mess, I have no clue what I am doing /;
Back to top Go down
Punkz

PostSubject: Jokes ftw?   PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:17 am

I just found a great joke that I'd like to share Surprised

A man came home from work one day to find his wife sitting on the front porch with her bags packed. He asked her where she was going and she replied
"I'm going to Las Vegas."
He questioned her as to why she was going and she told him
"I just found out that I can make $400.00 a night doing what I give you for free".
He pondered that then went into the house and packed his bags and returned to the porch and with his wife.
She said "And just where do you think you're going?"
"I'm going too!!" he replied.
"Why?" She asked.
"I want to see how you are going to live on $800.00 a year"!
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: -   PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:34 am

Lovely joke, i can see that you'd seriously seem to like to join us, we'll throw you a trial rank to check out how you'll do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted]   PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PÅÅÅÅÅNKZzzzzz [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1