poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jimmyz - Fury warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimmyz

Jimmyz - Fury warrior Empty
PostSubject: Jimmyz - Fury warrior   Jimmyz - Fury warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:41 pm

Hey, I'm James, I'm 19 from England. I play a warrior called Jimmyz and i'd like to make an application here at Poem. I started playing world of warcraft back in.. "thinsk hard" May 2006 Very Happy I have no real commitments IRL at the moment, ofcourse i go out with friends and spend time with my GF, but other than that im pretty free for WoW or whatever Very Happy

My character:

Well, My character is called Jimmyz, he is a human warrior, currently specced fury. Current stats are 1862 ap 205 hit 30.83% crit, feel free to check out my armory page for indepth item info Smile

My gear is a mix match from various sources, this is currently the best kit (i feel) i can get atm, bar the crossbow from badges, which im currently saving, which would take me to 1903 ap 207 hit and 30.75% crit.

As for offspec, im currently gathering items for a blood frenzy spec (pve arms) and i have an ok tank kit. stats being around 15.8k hp 16.5k armour, 16.5% dodge 16.5% parry 27% block and 510~ def when prot specced.

Previous guilds i have been in have been Aeon (left when it disbanded last year) Infinity (left as i was not a riading member and got very bored) and Static X (left due to personal / irl reasons). I stay in guilds as long as i enjoy being with them, i give every memeber a fair go if they are willing to do the same. at the end of the day, WoW is a game, if your not enjoying it, you have to do something about it! and i enjoy nothing more than a great guild!

I have done all but last bosses in SSC and TK atleast once, though i may be rusty on the tactics on a few of them! Winterchill and anetheron in MH, unfortunately i have no viable exp. in BT.

I can play alot, but as for raiding i can definately attend raids falling into these times:

Wednesday: 19:00 - 02:00
Thursday: 19:00 - 02:00
Sunday: 17:00 - 02:00
Monday: 19:00 - 02:00
Tuesday: 19:00 - 02:00

As for things i want to aim for while in Poem, i have to say really, farm ssc/tk some more, as i LOVE those instances! and progress nicely into BT/MH. I want to join Poem as i see a very firm base of players within your ranks and i think i'd fit in nicely into a fury warrior spot!

I currently have around 82 days /played on my warrior 50-55 at 70, yeah i know, i waste alot of time, but i always focus when raiding Razz Flasks, consumables, weighstones, potions etc etc.

I dont know anyone in poem personally, ive ran into a few on occasion but nothing in depth. I'm currently guildless and actively looking for a guild thought at this time you are the only guild i have applied to. that will stand until i hear from you guys!

I hope you dont wanna strangle me after reading this massive rant of a application! and i also hope to hear from you guys soon! i'll checking back on here but feel free to /w me ingame for anything (especially for heroics Razz)

/Jimmyz out!
Back to top Go down

Jimmyz - Fury warrior
Page 1 of 1