poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumli

Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted]   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:22 pm

Hello Poem Smile I'm Grumli and I'd like to apply towards your guild, so here it is. ENJOY! Smile

RL info:

Name: Henrik Erceninks

Are you in school or are you working? And when: Kinda neither since [i]I've almost finished my 10th class. I'm missing one exsam (the last one won't affect my play time) Atm I don't have a job. I'm just enoying idleness ^^

When did you start world of warcraft? Oh.. I started around three years ago. A lot of my friends were starting so I thought; hey, what the heck? and then I started to play Smile

My character:

Name: Grumli

Class: 70 Paladin

Race: Dwarf (He likes beer Smile)

Link to your gear (Armory or something):

Offspec description: Well, I don't have the best gear for healer or retribution. Mainly I'm focussing on my Prot gear, which need to be upgraded a lot.

Resistance gears: None Sad Sadly

History (Guilds etc.): Well, I have been in many guilds. Pre-TBC I was in Fatalus II (on my rogue) and enjoied my staying there. Later in TBC I joined a guild called Presence (on my shaman, who I leveled up in TBC) and I cleared Karazhan for my first time there. Then I was in some smaller guilds, untill Mara Salvatrucha (disbanded because of Orangetank that scammed our Guild Bank)

Attunements: If you're meaning heroic keys and such: Coilfang, Hellfire, Tempest Keep, Keepers of time, Lower City. Since you don't need Karazhan attunement anyway I haven't done that quest.

Pre TBC experience: MC, BWL, ZG, AQ20, and 2 bosses in AQ40.

TBC experience:[/u] Karazhan, 3/6 ZA, Gruul's, Maggy, 2/6 SSC and 2/4 TK. (I lack a bit experiance but Im willing to read on the tacs)

Your play time?

Wednesday: From around 13-24
Friday: From around 13-24
Sunday: From around 13-24
Monday: From around 13-24

About us, what do you want?

What do you expect from Poem? I expect a friendly, mature raiding guild, where you are dadicated and at the same time having fun(That's what WoW is all about?) I don't expect that much really, because I've learned that if you just sit on your ass, you won't get anyway. "Nothing comes from nothing, except dust."

Why do you want to join us? I'm look for a good guild with nice people and a good raiding progress. I spoke abit with your GM(I think?) and it sounded really good. I don't join so I can get T6, I don't give a damn about gear - really. I want to raid and have fun, down some new bosses and see the End-game instances.

Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? I haven't played on other realms than Ravencrest Smile

Played from your character and alts? 27 days and 13 hours (from Grumli) and 24 days 9 hours from my "old main" (Kirol)

Have you always owned this account? Yes. I'm the only owner of this account and only I know the password.

Why do you want to leave your current guild? My guild is inactive. No raids, nothing. Just people chatting a bit. It's cosy but, boring in my openion.

Do you know anyone in Poem? I don't think so. But I'm hoping that it will change Smile

Your own comments: I don't have that much to add. But I know my gear and experiance arn't the best, but I'm willing to work on it. (Might need a bit help since you can't 1 man a heroic Smile) Anyway I just want to say thanks for letting me apply. Feel free to ask any questions.

- Grumli
Back to top Go down
Spectrofilia

PostSubject: Re: Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted]   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:20 pm

GRRRRUUUUMMLLI, I sign for this player, played with him 50 % of my WoW career. Well he knows his class, and wont slack at any points.
Back to top Go down
Grumli

PostSubject: Grumli - Protection paladin   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:54 pm

It seems like it somehow deleted my Armory, here's the link:

Link to your gear (Armory or something):

eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=Grumli&searchType=all (remeber to write http:// in the start)
Back to top Go down
Cantkillme

PostSubject: Re: Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted]   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:36 pm

I like grumli, hes an awsome player, gief him plix, now i go, k thanks bai
Back to top Go down
Mimphis

PostSubject: Re: Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted]   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:01 am

/sign.

Good with Pala tank!
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted]   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:03 pm

We will propably try you out.
Back to top Go down
Grumli

PostSubject: Grumli - Protection Paladin   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:07 pm

Sounds good ^.^ Looking forward to play with ye' all
Back to top Go down
Grumli

PostSubject: Grumli - Protection Paladin   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Uhm.. Not to complaine or anything but.. Now I have waited for 3 days, no invite, no talk with an officer/gm... Nothing.. Is this how you treat your accepted tryouts?

- Grumli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted]   Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grumli - Protection Paladin [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1