poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 resto druid - Elitedudu [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elitedud

70 resto druid - Elitedudu [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: 70 resto druid - Elitedudu [Accepted]   70 resto druid - Elitedudu [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:07 pm

RL info:

Name:Josh Taylor
Are you in school or are you working? And when: well atmo i am working untill i can start collage in september
When did you start world of warcraft? a ruffly started wow around 3 years back

My character:

Name: Elitedudu
Class: druid
Race: nightelf
Link to your gear (Armory or something): This is my pvp gear and i do have very nice PvE gear so if you would like to /w me in game i am happy to show you. Thanks
Offspec description: Dont really have a off spec just healing is my main 1 got some bits for tanking nd dps etc
Resistance gears: none atmo
History (Guilds etc.): well i was an old member in tyca till it got disband s many of you may know
Attunements: kara but no longer neeed anymore
Pre TBC experience: MC, ZG
TBC experience: Kara,grull,ZA,maggy,tk,ssc not all these bosses but most of them

Your play time? 49 days - but had some breaks for exams along the way

Wednesday: 5:15pm tea time till around midnight these are english times
Friday: 4:00pm till late midnight
Sunday: 12:00 till around midnight
Monday: 5:15pm till aroud midnight

About us, what do you want? I just want to be in a goo progressing PvE content guild and making gret progress

What do you expect from Poem? I just expect to raid when i get a spot but wont be all the time ofc
Why do you want to join us? I am looking for a good geared skilled raiding guild witch i heard this is so i would like to join and have good raids with you Smile
Are you Ravencrest or Xrealm player? Xrealm
Have you always owned this account? yup 100% mine Very Happy
Why do you want to leave your current guild? Well i joined hoping to make progress and witch we wernt so then i decided to find a better PvE guild
Do you know anyone in Poem? not many a couple Razz
Back to top Go down
spearman
Admin
spearman

70 resto druid - Elitedudu [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 resto druid - Elitedudu [Accepted]   70 resto druid - Elitedudu [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:30 pm

Already accepted you for TYCA, so ofc I'll accept you here aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down

70 resto druid - Elitedudu [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1