poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]

Go down 
+2
dresse
Wárbringer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wárbringer

Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Empty
PostSubject: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Personal Information:

1) What's your name age and nationality?
i am from norway and im 16 years old, and my name is Marius.

2) What are the times you're mostly playing and do you have any limitations on when you could raid?
i can raid from 18.00-24.00 and i usually play from 15.00-24.00

3) Character name, race, class and spec?
My character name is Wárbringer, and im a Night elf hunter: Beast Mastery 41/20/0

4) Your played time? (Lifetime and on level 70,
I got total 126 days playtime, and 59 days on lvl 70.

5) What are your professions and do you have any rare recipes that could help others?
i Am Enchanter lvl 375/375

6) Attunements? And which bosses have u experienced.
After Patch 2.4 i am attuned to all raid. and i have experience in : Karazhan FULL- Zul'aman FULL- Gruul's Lair FULL- Magtheridons Lair FULL-
Serpentshrine caverns 5/6 (haven't killed vasj) Tempest keep 1/4- Hyjal Summit 1/5

7) Link your armory profile.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=W%C3%A1rbringer PS: it may be caught in PvP gear, but just wait some few hours and check again or inspect me ingame.

Cool Do you know anyone in the guild?
Hmm yes, i know Drexxe, torcherer and Cantkillme.

9) What are you looking for in the guild?
well after what ive seen/heard from your last SSC raid you are were experienced, and thats what im looking for.

10) Why are you playing World of Warcraft and what do you like best in the game?
well because i think its fun, and the best is PvE

11) Are you willing to stay Focused in raids even if we wipe 10 times on 1 boss in row?
Yes, i will stay until the raid leader disband raid, and do my best.

Skills & Talents
First Aid Skill: 300
Cooking Skill: 87
Fishing Skill: 23
Profession 1: Enchanting 375
Profession 2: Mining 250
ATM Talent Build: Beast mastery 41/20/0

Add0ns:

What Addons do you got?
I got Deadly boss mode, Omen and atlas loot, x-perl, titan panel, Misdirectionhelper etc. (if you want me to download more addons ill do it.

PS: if you feel that anything is missing, reply it and ill do my best to give you the information you want.
Back to top Go down
dresse

dresse

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:31 pm

I've played with this hunter since... like in my first raiding guild ^_^ a friendly and nice player! 100% vote!
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:42 pm

worst name ever for a huntard, reroll warrior? :p
Back to top Go down
Wárbringer

PostSubject: reply   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:44 pm

ehhehehehhe;D
Back to top Go down
Merina

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm

A retard ... Don't take him in.
He is leaving raids in the middle of everything if we wipe a couple of times because he whines over he got no money. scratch
Back to top Go down
Wárbringer

PostSubject: reply   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:26 pm

hahahaha lool, i dont its just you saying it because you hate me.
Back to top Go down
Meri

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:28 pm

**I wrote that, forgot I weren't registerd ;P**
Back to top Go down
Merina

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Lawl I failed there.

I wrote: A retard ... Don't take him in.
He is leaving raids in the middle of everything if we wipe a couple of times because he whines over he got no money. scratch
-------------------------------------------------
And I wrote:**I wrote that, forgot I weren't registerd ;P**
------------------------------------------------
^___^
-------------------------------------------------
Yes I DO infact hate you, and that's really understandable. Though it's not a lie that you actually do leave raids, you did when you were in TyCa.
Back to top Go down
Wárbringer

PostSubject: replu   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:36 pm

Yes, i did leave in TyCa, but that is years ago, and you havent raided with me after that!, and i can promiss it wont happen again, and btw you have no reason to hate me.
Back to top Go down
Merina

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:52 pm

I have an IMBA reason to hate you cunt. And it's not years ago -.- Max 2 monts ago and I really doubt that you've changed!
Back to top Go down
Wárbringer

PostSubject: replyy   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:56 pm

ofc its not years ago, but yes i have changed, and NOOOOO you have no fucking dam god reason to hate me! you just overreact like SHIT
Back to top Go down
Merina

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:07 pm

No I'm not. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Wárbringer

PostSubject: replu   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:10 pm

I told u 100 times i was sorry for telling Orrio about well you know, and well, remember that im not the one who spammed it out, it was stupid of me to tell Orrio, but i atleast didnt spam it out
Back to top Go down
Merina

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:11 pm

Who did then?
Back to top Go down
Wárbringer

PostSubject: reply   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:14 pm

it was Orrio, that spammed it ouit, i got mad at him for doing that, but well:<<
Back to top Go down
Merina

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:16 pm

I bet Orrio don't agree in that. But I leaving now,
Back to top Go down
Wárbringer

PostSubject: reply   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:17 pm

he can agree and disagree so much he want! i know the truth and that is, i wouldnt spam that out i was a good friend of you:)
Back to top Go down
peeweexxx

peeweexxx

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:59 pm

---Sorry in advance for any bad spelling, my dislexya is to blame for this---

Lool Guys, plz dont argue on the froums espeshuly on an aplication.
Back to top Go down
Wárbringer

PostSubject: reply   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:05 pm

hehe, sorry
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:46 am

you guys are gay. - i'll get someone to check out this application, kk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]   Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wárbringer Lvl 70 BM hunter [Pending]
Page 1 of 1