poem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
poem

World of Warcraft PvE guild.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valinor Tankadin apply

Go down 
+6
spearman
Nukki
Sieck
dresse
Niomy
valinor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
valinor

Valinor Tankadin apply Empty
PostSubject: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:07 am

-Name: Christoffer

Connection: 4mb/2mb...

-Non-WoW Commitments (School, Job, Family etc):
Highschool. i work in a bookshop sometimes after school. not later than to 18:00

My character:

-Character name:
Valinor

-Class:
Paladin

-Race (explain why did you choose it): Human
Perception is nice, but mainly its because i don't like the look of either dwarf or dranei

-Armory link:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Valinor

-OffSpec description:
Holy, full epic. a bit better than kara gear. Mainly focused on crit and mana regain.

-Your role in a raid (10/25/40man):
10/25: I'm ususly main or offtank.
40: I have only been healer in 40 man raids.

-Resistance gears:
Not much, but gladly fixed when needed.

-History:
Im a old pre tbc hardcore raider. startet out as priest, and went with nordic ronin though naxx. In tbc was second guild Leader and raidleader in nadion, we made the guild disban becouse our main players left couse of irl problems. Then i was in thank you come again, and raid instances like scc, and mh. Got kicked becouse my Pc broke down and had to be offline for a month. (you get kcik if you dosent attand atleast 2-3 raids a week). i joined reliquia, but now guild disband, and im looking for new adventures =).

-Attunements (SRneck/hyjal ring):
i dont got any of them, but i can get them if needed, i probaly get mh ring anyway =).

-Pre TBC raiding Experience:
i was in nordic ronin...all instance...inc naxx and stuff.

-TBC raiding Experience:
MH is the highest instance i have been in(with tyca)but have been looking a bid over my freind's shoulder for achimonde and other bad dudes =)
MH 3/5
TK 3/5
Scc 3/6
Gruul 2/2
Maggi 1/1
Kara 13/13

-Your playtime:
Monday: 14:00-23:00(23:00 is preffered sleep time but i can be up longer if needed, this count for monday-thursday)
Tuesday: 18:00-23:00
Wednesday: 14:00-23:00
Thursday: 18:00-23:00
Sunday:18:00-1:00
in hollidays and weekents, there is no time limit.

Other:
-Why do you wanna join Poem?
stabil and good guild that i wanna be a part of. i have met alot of you members in random partys, and generelly got a good impression.

-What do you expect from Poem?
freindly aktive guild, that i can exspect so much of the guild as they exspect of me =)

-Do you know anyone in Poem?
i know Miekka, Worleds, Larathalas, Drexxe, Prällän, Nukki, Thagonz, Sieckmearey, Punkz and Niomy.

-Why do you wanna leave your current guild(if you're in a guild):
Reliquia disbanned, so i wanna find a new guild.

-Xrealm or Ravencrest native?
i was born on ravencrest =)

-Are you the original owner of this account?:
indeed

-Total playtime of your character:
45 days on my paladin, 90 days on my priest. about 40-50 days on other random alts =)

-If you have any other comments:
people see me as a freindly guy, im always in good mood =)
Back to top Go down
Niomy

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:20 am

omfg val...

i dont have 2 read what you wrote there i know you are good...but it aint up 2 me dude :S

kiss kiss nio<3.....priest with weird talentbuild...wich i still have Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
dresse

dresse

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:33 am

Gief valinor!!! lol! very nice, mature and friendly protadin! GET HIM IN! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sieck

Sieck

PostSubject: Valinor   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:30 am

Valinor is a very active, mature and cool guy Very Happy I don't know much about pala gear but it seeems fine to me, and the fact that we need paladins should make this a very easy decision. ^^ Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Nukki

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:37 pm

Omg, LIVARS PUDE!!!!

You got my vote Laughing
Back to top Go down
spearman
Admin
spearman

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:21 pm

Think it was kara I did with this guy the other day. Or maybe ZA? Anyways, I remember your nick and you did pretty good Smile
Back to top Go down
Targus

Targus

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:47 pm

okay, series of serious questions:

1) do you like ikea ?

2) can you tank deadmines ?

3) can you tank hyjal (trash mainly i think)

4) what is your TPS, cos im mr.treath mtfo, if we are in hyjal and im doing the 6 - 8k dps on trash, can you save my cute ass ?

5) will you marry me ?

6) if we accept you on trial, can you promise to me/us that you would be an active one and you wouldnt let us down ?

Best Regards

Targus
Back to top Go down
Thagonz

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:23 am

We should really get this dude in, a tankadin is a goodadin, and I've played a little with this guy, he is my friend's friend
Back to top Go down
valinor

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:07 pm

okay, series of serious questions:

1) do you like ikea ?
ehm, yes and no, they make a some low price good stuff, but alot of what they make is pure crap =P.

2) can you tank deadmines ?
yeah, have done it many times =)

3) can you tank hyjal (trash mainly i think)
havent tried, but i think it will be easy because it's undeads.

4) what is your TPS, cos im mr.treath mtfo, if we are in hyjal and im doing the 6 - 8k dps on trash, can you save my cute ass ?
if your ass is very very cute i can safe it - no doubt <3
i don't actually know how much i do.

5) will you marry me ?
need to see some pics first :>, if your not a dwarf female you got good odds.

6) if we accept you on trial, can you promise to me/us that you would be an active one and you wouldnt let us down ?
yes, and im a man of my word.

/Kind regards Valinor
Back to top Go down
Chonaire
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:11 pm

You are hired! affraid contact targus or any of the officers for /ginvite
Back to top Go down
Instand

Instand

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:05 am

Ehm, targus is no longer an officer in your guild mate Mad
Think he was last seen in Carebears on Acid or Operation Crew, so might need to look around to catch him Very Happy

You (Chonaire & Valinor) are both very welcome to join the rest of the former Poem in our new guild The Dark Council (whisper Dward/Instand/Ctar)
No need to keep track of the whereabouts of your officers anymore then Very Happy

Last edited by Instand on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valinor Tankadin apply   Valinor Tankadin apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valinor Tankadin apply
Page 1 of 1